Michaelmas is the feast of St. Michael the Archangel on September 29. Please join us in saying the chaplet of St. Michael over these next nine days invoking St. Michael’s intercession to God for the protection of God’s Church, the faithful, and the whole world. You can find the link to the chaplet here.
- John is meeting more supporters this week in the Tucson and Phoenix areas.
- A Catholic lawyer has graciously agreed to do some legal work for the College pro bono.
- We are planning to extend our Board of Directors in the coming months.
- We also will be making public our Board of Advisors – a group of businessmen, academics, tradesmen, and clerics from around the country who have been giving us advice and counsel on our Kateri project.
- We continue to progress on securing a campus and facilities for our students and faculty. Announcement hopefully soon!
As we bid farewell to Summer (officially) and say hello to Autumn, we commend all of you, benefactors and friends and supporters, to our good and gracious God. We entrust all our work to God, through His Son Jesus Christ, the Blessed Mother, and our particular patrons, St. Katharine Drexel, St. Padre Pio, St. Joseph, St. Michael, and St. Kateri.